Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Where's my music video?



Top: From Seoul, Korea
Pants: From Hong Kong
Envelop bag: From Seoul, Korea (Get the bag.)

My attempt at poking fun at my fascination with the "Hallyu Wave"(Korean Wave), particularly in this outfit. Doesn't it look like what a K-pop star would wear in a music video? No? Okay, my bad. Just trying. Lol. Don't mind me and my geeky thoughts. Anyway, I've been meaning to do a Big Bang related post. A sort of appreciation for those talented individuals, especially now that they're faced with a very sensitive issue. Hoping they'd stay strong and continue to inspire their fans and people around the world. So I guess this is a start. I'm starting with Kang Dae Sung.



Photos credit to:supersagi.wordpress, allkpop, koreansound.blogspot

Dae Sung is more known for his bright smile, being funny, and just his overall sincere personality. His style is more that of a typical guy. Simple with a touch of manliness. His looks often have a touch of detail from studs to chains to anything slightly bling-ish (Is that a word?) I decided to take inspiration from that part of his style. I thought the top I have is a perfect way to show off that kind of style that I have always connected to him nowadays.



With the pants, well, I've only ever seen Dae Sung in jeans or pants or colorful pants, if I remember correctly. But I wanted to add his laidback personality (I would imagine it's his attitude towards his style as well.) and so I chose this to pair with the top.



Well, that's my first attempt. We'll see if I can keep it up with the rest of the members. I am just a fangirl at heart. Lol. And I end it with one of their latest releases. Love Song.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

OK... I JUST DIED EVERYWHERE...... THAT TOP IS UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE GORRRRRRRRRRRGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!!!!!

This is my favorite outfit post ever. Can't deal with it!

moonstruck exposé

x. juliana

Noelle Chantal said...

Love the embellished top with those crazy pants! And that envelop clutch is killing me! Will def go check the site now :) hehe

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

I LOVE this outfit. the printed pants are way sick. xo


p.s. I'm having a giveaway for a $225 Orient Watch if you'd like to check it out. x
devorelebeaumonstre.com

derek said...

big bang big bang <3 omg. . . you look like you could be coming from a music video!! hehe so success

Alma ♡ said...

Such a cute outfit and its really kpop style! I'm a huge bigbang fan and i agree with you about Daesung <3 Even though I'm still struggling to have just one bias in bigbang. I like them all, especially T.O.P. and Taeyang. Unlike in other kpop groups where I have only one bias. Guess Big Bang is just that special to me :)

xoxo

thepinkmateproject said...

i am so loving that envelop bag of yours!!!

vanessa

http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

Sharnie Hung said...

Thanks for your awesomeness as usual, guys! xx

@derek, Alma Big Bang hwaiting! xD

Aina said...

Love your outfits! I am your newest follower!
Keep up the great work! Also, wanna follow each other? You know how it is starting a new blog...
Smiles,
Aina
THE DUSTY LOFT
THE DUSTY LOFT TWITTER