Friday, July 22, 2011

Mischief Managed.



Sheer Top: From Seoul, Korea (Get the top.)
Shorts: From Seoul, Korea
Envelope Bag: From Seoul, Korea
(Get the bag.)Wedges: Millie's
Hat: Dangerfield
Ring: Mango
Title is inspired by Harry Potter. Coz we went to watch Deathly Hallows Pt. 2! So I took inspiration from Harry Potter for this outfit too in a way. I was never a fan of the movies just cause I really love the books. When I grow up, I want to be J.K. Rowling. Lol. Nevertheless, I wouldn't miss the last epic journey into the wizarding world. Excuse the awkward expression.


I really started this outfit with the socks though. Dobby the Elf has an addiction to socks and even wondered why would socks match. Isn't it more fun to mix them up? The most random inspiration. Anyways, I love this loose sheer top from Seoul. I thought about wearing the cape-like layer/jacket I have at first but I was a little unsure coz of the heat in Manila these days. In the end, I decided to go with this sheer top; it's loose enough to have that same silhouette. The light material is just right for the weather. And of course the glasses as accessory. Harry Potter-esque? Only they're much bigger and I love them.



5 comments:

Annie Lollapalooza said...

so chic ♥
love how you style the socks to add a pop of color!

belle said...

Loving the mismatched socks.

I've missed quite a lot of your posts. I'm quite sure I follow you through google but I need to keep re-following you. I'll just bookmark your blog!!!

Unknown said...

Love your outfit babe! The different colored socks are too cute! You are so unique as always!

And yipeeeee, I love that you're linking some of your finds now! I adore that clutch! :-)


moonstruck exposé

x. juliana

From Broadway said...

The sheer top looks great!

Sharnie Hung said...

Thanks everyone! xx