Saturday, July 30, 2011

What's in a name?



Layer: From Seoul, Korea
Envelope Bag: From Seoul, Korea
(Get the bag.)
Leggings: Mango
Shoes: From Korea

Have you ever had to repeat your name so many times and still they never get it? Unless you literally write it down. And they'd be like ooooh. Ever since I can remember I've had that dilemma when it comes to my name. I'm like "Sharnie". And they're like "Charlene", "Charmee"? "Shar-nie". Ah, "Sharie". I spell it out. S-H-A-R-N-I-E. Ahhhh, Sharmie. It never ends. Lol.



When I was little, I seriously wanted to change my name to something that won't elicit so much confusion. I'm like, "Don't you care enough to actually get my name right?". I was a paranoid kid. Wanted to change it to something like Alex or Joanna. I'm like, "Okay, why don't they get my name?" Lol. But then I've learned to like my name. Funny though, I never give it out anymore when I order from any coffee shop. They'll write Charlie, Sharley, etc. So I tell them to just put a letter "S" and they write it as "Es". Lol.



Love this little layer that I found! Anyways, I'm considering learning Korean. Self-studying. Let's see where it goes. I don't exactly have a lot of self-discipline. Lol. But I can read one word! First word I ever learned to read in Hangul. It's 바나나. Banana. Lol. Thanks to the banana milk craving we had last time.

Incoherent post.

7 comments:

chicqua said...

Love tat bag.gorgeous:-)
much love,
www.chicqua.blogspot.com

Delaney said...

I love this outfit! It is really fantastic!

Delaney
http://frillsandchills.blogspot.com/

Sophie Zuga said...

So many things I love about this! Your shoes, your ring, that BAG
Love love love. <3 I must find a pair of shoes similar to yours!

x Zuga
alwayszuga.blogspot.com

Living_in_aShoe said...

love your style! great blog!

Anonymous said...

love your jacket and clutch!

talesofmonkeyandpig.blogspot.com

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

Fabulous outfit!!!
I love the yellow & red colors!!!
Love the large envelope bag
http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

s2danii. said...

loooove this! So classy :)