Friday, October 31, 2014

Phoenix.


They say you shouldn't think too much about dressing up for Philippine Fashion Week. But of course, there are moments we can't help ourselves. It is quite intimidating if you think about it, especially to someone who's never attended such an event before. But in the end, I went with my instinct. You can't go wrong with black (It is also the predominant color in my closet, so... but ssshh...). And opted for comfort as well. I don't want to go in feeling a bit apprehensive and teetering on heels. For the first day anyway. Haha!


When I saw this sweater with the wicked wings design on its sleeves, I knew I had to have it. I bought this from a boutique in Hong Kong. They say it's by Chinese designer Ji Cheng. I super love it. My favorite piece! Everyone thought what I had on was a jacket, but I was actually wearing a vest over the sweater. Pleated leather skirt is from Zara. The slip-ons are another Hong Kong buy. It's from Millie's, a known shoe brand in Hong Kong. They have the most amazing designs and what I love also is the quality of their shoes. I know I will be wearing these for a long, long while.


Neat!

Couldn't help having a little photo op after the show! 

Twitter & Instagram: @sharniehung

Hat: H&M
Vest: Bershka
Sweater: Ji Cheng
Skirt: Zara
Slip-Ons: Millie's 
Clutch: Zara

No comments: