Monday, October 29, 2012

OMG.


Didn't know I was craving Korean bbq (surprise, surprise) and friend suggested KP2 (forever favorite) but it was closed! They open around 4pm on Sundays. Boo. So we tried the restaurant on the other side. Not bad. At least we learned to try a new one. Lol. It's always like that; we always go for the old standbys.


Been trying to find spoilers for Episode 23 of Faith. Yeah, I caved. But there doesn't seem to be any... I'm scared that it means there's really no progress and it's a crappy episode. Korean dramas are known for their crappy endings and I just wish this time will be the exception. Please.

 
Anyways, I was thinking, do you know that really silly feeling you get when you tweet a celebrity? I mean, I've done it and wanted to do it lots of times but sometimes, or most of the time, it just feels silly. So in the end, I never tweet them. Lol. I don't know if it's just me. Wow, this was completely random.




Twitter & Instagram: @sharniehung
Want tickets to Lee Min Ho's bench funmeet? Details HERE.

Blazer: From Hong Kong
Top: Cotton On
Leggings: Mango
Accessories: From Hong Kong, Forever 21, H&M
Shoes: Novo

No comments: