Sunday, October 21, 2012

Diamond in the Sky.

Was listening to Rihanna's new song "Diamonds in the Sky" in the car and it stuck in my head for the day. Sorry for the repeat items. Being on a budget is sad. Hehe. Anyways, can't believe three more days and I'm going to see Big Bang! Yey. Sadly, not too up close though. Oh well. Speaking of Korean artists, for anyone interested in the Lee Min Ho fun meet, selling extra tickets here.


Which reminds me that I have to review all Big Bang songs soon. Lol. Hope the concert will be a great experience. You gotta experience Big Bang live at least twice? Lol.


But I still have nothing to wear! Sigh. Lol. Problems.



Blazer: From Hong Kong
Bustier: Forever 21
Pants: From Hong Kong
Clutch Bag: From Hong Kong
Wedges: Mille's

Twitter & Instagram: @sharniehung

No comments: