Thursday, October 25, 2012

Boomshakalaka.


It's the old standbys for this outfit post. Went to the Big Bang concert (BEST NIGHT EVAAAAH!!!!) I don't think I'm quite out of the concert high just yet. Lol. (Even my post title is influenced by Big Bang.) Can we have moar moar please? Two hours isn't enough!! Lol.


The scarf is probably an unconscious ode to GD's scarf phase some years ago. Lol. Or I'm just making things up. Lol. The crowd was crazy last night. Love the energy. I hope they really do intend to come back next time. I wonder how long that will be though. Concert photos will be up in the next post. Can we have more please? Lol. But they're probably on their way to Malaysia now. Aww.


Oh well. Lee Min Ho's going to be in Manila next month, anyway? Lol. I guess we have that to look forward to.


 빅뱅~~~~
   
Twitter & Instagram: @ sharniehung

Vest: From Seoul, Korea
Top: From Hong Kong
Top: Cotton On
Scarf: H&M
Skirt: Zara
Accessories: From Hong Kong, Forever 21
Boots: Joy & Peace

No comments: