Sunday, June 19, 2011

June 19.

Today is my birthday (Yey. And Fathers' Day! Happy Fathers' Day to every dad in the world!) and there was supposed to be an outfit post but it rained, and it rained, and it's still raining so had no chance of getting any decent photos. I'll just have to wait for another day. I was really looking forward to making one but, oh well. Instead I'll just post this outfit from Vivi Magazine because it's one of my wishes for my birthday. (I would like to think that on one's birthday, they can make all the wishes they want).

long1

So much WANT for this whole ensemble! Why is this made of so much win? The long denim. Eep. Something I've always wanted!! Oh and that hat! So Mad Hatter-esque! But I don't know if it will suit me since they tell me I have a small face. And will it look okay with really short hair? The hat could be a little much but I don't care! Lol. Want. Want. Omg, tell me where I can get them buttheyhavetobewithinbudget. Lol. Actually, everything in Vivi Magazine is always WANT for me. Sigh. I should stop buying them then, huh? Lol. Glad I don't get to buy them every month or else... That's my wish and a trip to Europe. Yeah.

9 comments:

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

Happy birthday, girl! I just LOVE that outfit! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Chiffon Dreams said...

Love all the styling in Vivi Magazine; always so cute!! Happy late b-day =)


stop by!
http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Aw thanks for the love on my new blog, darling! Glad you like it! Yeah, new era for sure! So exciting! Following u on google and twitter from moonstruck exposé now of course! Hope you've been well, babe!

moonstruck exposé

x. juliana

Francesca said...

happy birthday gorgeous! xx opinionslave

Anonymous said...

happy bday!stunning!

derek said...

i love Vivi they always have the cutest things!!!
but girl go and buy one i'm sure it will look great on you!!
and happy belated girl!!!!

Noelle Chantal said...

Belated happy birthday to you! Gosh, that long denim is super nice! :) And I hope you got all your wishes, hehe :)

Sharnie Hung said...

@Hope Thanks for the greeting! :) I know!
@* Yeah, but Vivi makes me want to cry as well. Lol.
@Juliana Awesome sauce! :D
@Francesca Aww thanks! xx
@Lottie Thank you for the greeting!
@derek Thank you! I so wish I get to buy one!!! Yeah, I have a love-hate relationship with Vivi. :P
@Noelle Thank you! Still waiting on the wishes. Lol.

Federica F. said...

Love your outfit, I really like it :D

If you want visit and follow (we can follow each other):
http://rejectingtheobviousness.blogspot.com