Sunday, May 29, 2011

I have a photo with G-Dragon!



Uh, yeah, so it's just a poster. But hey... I apologize for the silly expression but I feel weird to be smiling and posing for it seriously. Coz I'm cool like that. Yeah. G-Dragon, Big Bang's leader, is my style inspiration/icon. Coz he can dress up in just about anything and make it look cool and fashionable. As people would normally say, he just owns it. I think that's his appeal for me. That and his obvious love for fashion. Google his name and you'll see what I mean because I'm too lazy to post examples of his outfits. Lol. Yeah, I'm cool like that.

This is what I do when I can't go out.

8 comments:

derek said...

bahah TOP is cuter!!!!!
but yes i agree he totally owns his style! i love it! and him~!

Francesca said...

Thank you so much for your amazing comment :) I just finished my last assignment for the semester just then but I still have so much studying to do for exams ahh! Just wanted to sneak in a little comment to you though ^_^ x
PS- If you have Facebook and a spare second, I would love if you voted for me in this huge blogging competition. It ends in one week! Just visit this page, click 'vote now' and heart all of my blog posts xx

ylenia said...

you've such an amazing blog, following you! visit mine if you want =)

em said...

Cool! You finally have a picture with GD. Saan to?

Autilia Antonucci said...

this is so cute dear !

I Live For It said...

Ha! I love this photo!! you're soooo cute!

I Live For It

Xx. Jewls and Liza

Amber said...

Haha, lol. This is funny/cute!

Ariana P. said...

this is so funny, I was just discussing for like 10 mins with my friend about how awesome stripes are and you just posted about it. I guess it is a conversational trend now as well ;)
thank you for your lovely comment on my blog ;)

xx
www.55-th-street.com