Saturday, May 28, 2011

I hate this love song.



Vest: From Seoul, Korea
Leggings: From Seoul, Korea
Glove: Aldo
Boots: Monki

Title is inspired from "Love Song" by the Korean group, Big Bang. Been listening to the track nonstop for two days. Even now! Anyway, this shoot was particularly hard to accomplish because of the strong winds (Weather has been gloomy the past few days). Lol. It took a while to capture shots without my hair all over my face and my clothes in disarray. Well, it appears like that somewhat but let's just file that under artistic vision. Lol.



Tweaked the colors a bit with photoshop. Translation: Auto Tone. Lol. The leggings appear a bit darker in the photos now. And yes, it's a random shirt with Karl Lagerfeld's face. Lol. Thinking of retiring my Aldo gloves. They're already starting to go... Hope I can find something nice to replace them. Raining right now. Sigh. I hope the news of the typhoon being long gone is true though. Praying.



Feeling really lazy right now. Just want to lounge around and watch movies! And have milk tea! Lol. My friend passed me her milk tea craving.



I hate this love song but I have love! Lol. Don't mind my babbling. I'm just writing down what pops into my head. I don't usually buy stuff that has love or hearts or anything like that but I really wanted this ring. I guess it's the font? Lol. It will be cool if they had -Game Over- ring in this font. One for each hand! I also saw a Darth Vader mask ring. Now I'm wishing I bought it. The inner geek in me.



Love the details on the collar of this biker vest.

1 comment:

I Live For It said...

LOOOOVE your denim vest! It pulls your ensemble together so effortlessly you. You look so chic as usual. ;)

I Live For It

Xx. Jewls and Liza