Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sugar.


Sugar, yes please! Haha! Sooooo addicted to the song "Sugar" by Maroon 5 lately. LSS to the extreme. Could kinda fit my recent OOTD? I'm craving for some milkshake! Anyways, another black & white with a little blue outfit. Featuring this Jaspal skirt and the book clutch once more! I love giving a new look using the same pieces. Super love the shoes I got from Charles & Keith! Men's shoes are a slight obsession of mine. But it pinches a bit at the back after walking for a while. It happens. No matter, I still love them!


I'm browsing/shopping on Zalora's site right now! Got a few items I would love to have. (A few? Uh-huh!) Just not sure about the sizes... But thankfully there's a 30-day return policy. For free!! Yay. Anyways, fingers crossed!

Twitter & Instagram: @sharniehung

Top: Zara
Skirt: Jaspal
Shoes: Charles & Keith
Hat: H&M

No comments: