Monday, February 2, 2015

1988.


A little inspiration from the ultimate girlcrush! None other than Emma Stone, of course. That tuxedo-inspired Dior dress! Perfection. Too bad Dior is a little out of reach for me. Haha! So I will have to make do with combining pieces I already have in my closet. The blazer I got from Hong Kong is Korean-made. They really do make perfect blazers! And I've really gotten a lot of mileage out of this Zara sheer skirt. Decided to pair the outfit with this Melissa + Karl Lagerfeld jelly shoes. I honestly never gravitated towards jelly shoes. Never thought I'd ever own a pair. But this pair I just had to have. That's Karl Lagerfeld's awesome power for you.

What do you think? Though I fervently wish next time I'll be able to have the real thing? Haha!


Twitter & Instagram: @sharniehung


Blazer: From Hong Kong
Skirt: Zara
Inner: Forever 21
Shoes: Melissa + Karl Lagerfeld
Cuff earring: H&M

No comments: