Sunday, January 11, 2015

The Art of Pop.


Well, no, I don't much like black and white. Haha! First post of 2015! (I fell off the internet for a while there.) I want to greet everyone a Happy New Year! God, time sure flies by so fast! We started the year right by having a belated New Year's celebration at Chef Jessie Rockwell. Truly a recommended restaurant. We were so happy with our meal! Their chocolate souffle is just yum! We just had to order another one!


We were waging a losing battle against the wind so I had to hide in this corner. Haha! Love this skirt from Jaspal! Super classy! With a petticoat even. Didn't expect such a find! And caged shoes are the best!



Who doesn't love book clutches? This one is inspired by Olympia Le-Tan's super super fab book clutches (box clutches). I want more! Will definitely try for a collection? Haha!


Twitter & Instagram: @sharniehung


Top: Zara
Skirt: Jaspal
Shoes: Villains SF
Necklace: From Hong Kong

No comments: