Sunday, November 2, 2014

Philippine Fashion Week Day 2.


Day 2. I knew I wouldn't be able to attend Day 3 so decided to really go ahead and dress up for the night! Especially since the schedule included some of the country's most celebrated designers. Can't really pass the chance up!

Decided to start my whole outfit from this skirt because, well, I love it! Haha! I love that it's really poofy and almost princess-y (what my friend said). But I am more apt to feel more queen-ish. Lol. I've never ever felt like a princess. Ever. So I'll settle for feeling like a queen. Lol. Babbling. Sorry. Anyways, I love contrasts. I think it's because sometimes I feel like I'm a big contradiction myself. There's just something fun about being all whatever when it comes to coming up with an outfit. no? I always love mixing formal pieces with the casual. I love how they can mesh so well and amp out a whole ensemble.


Love this oversized jacket by 3.3 Field Trip I got from Aland. It's a Korean multi-brand shop and its first store in Hong Kong is in Lee Theater, Causeway Bay. I can always find something I desperately want. A lesson in restraint, that shop. If you're into all things Korean, you should definitely take a peek.




The designers that night were Jun-Jun Cambe, Lyle Ibanez, Audie Ae, Jeffrey Rogador, Jerome Salaya Ang, and Sidney Perez Sio. There was no shortage of beautiful and awe-inspiring pieces on that runway. I am so glad I got to experience such shows! Thank you again, Clozette! Will never get tired of saying that. Haha!


Waiting for the MEGA x MEGA Fashion Night to start with co-ambassadors! I hope I would be able to get at least a piece from the Alexander Wang x H&M collection. Pleeeeaaase.

MEGA x MEGA Fashion Night Partei!

And look what I stumbled upon! Clozette girls! Thanks to MEGAstyle.ph!

Twitter & Instagram: @sharniehung

Beanie: Terranova
Jacket: 3.3 Field Trip
Shirt: Zara
Top: From Hong Kong
Skirt: From Hong Kong
Shoes: Janilyn
Clutch: 3.3 Field Trip
Accessory: H&M

No comments: