Sunday, November 30, 2014

Organized Chaos.


That's probably how I would describe my process of coming up with an outfit. Sometimes I just throw in some style or some kind of accessory just to be contrary. (If it works for me, then it's all good.) Like halfway into my idea of an outfit,  I suddenly want a different style altogether. So when people ask me what my personal style is I can't exactly label it. I have love for all kinds of styles. They each have something to give. And it's always fun to try each and every one. But I've had people describing me as edgy so maybe that's it. And here I am coming up with all these thoughts that has a simple explanation. Haha! That's just me.


But probably the best way to describe it is : "Whatever I have in my closet." Haha!



Love this stylish kimono jacket from H&M. And love love another one of the clutches I got from @chloeanddavis (IG)! The flamingo design is uber chic and reminds me of tropical paradises. Haha! It speaks to the wanderlust in me. Should really check them out and they're proudly Pinoy-made!

Twitter & Instagram: @sharniehung

Kimono Jacket: H&M Conscious
Shirt: Zara
Leather Skirt: Zara
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Clutch Bag: Chloe & Davis 
Necklace: H&M

No comments: