Monday, September 29, 2014

The Mad Queen.


I have interesting and exciting news! I have recently been invited to be a part of Clozette's Philippine Ambassadors! What is Clozette, you're wondering? (Click! Click!) It's an online fashion community that is based in Singapore and has recently launched here in the Philippines. It's really great to hear that the reason why is because they've been receiving a lot of traffic from here! It's no surprise since we have a lot of inspiring fashionistas. I can't wait to see it reach out to even more!

We had a little gathering last Saturday at Commune Cafe + Bar in Makati (Liberty Center, 104 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila). A Clozette Tea Party! So stylish and cute! And this is the outfit I wore. The red shoes are a little nod to the manic Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland. Haha! The Zara leather skirt (I have a thing for them!) I wore also received some love from the wonderful ladies I met! And one of those wonderful ladies took this quick OOTD photo for me! Thanks, Merphi!

Will be writing about the tea party and a very worthwhile fight, Breast Cancer Awareness, in another post!


Twitter & Instagram: @sharniehung

Top: Zara
Skirt: Zara
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Clutch: Zara
Necklace & Rings: H&M

No comments: