Wednesday, August 20, 2014

DSquared.


Denim on denim. A key fashion trend for fall. Never thought I'd ever try this look! Never say never, huh? That's what is so fun when it comes to fashion/dressing up. Trying out new things, expanding your horizons and such. And when it doesn't turn out right, at least you've captured the perfect moment to laugh over with friends in the future.


Oversized denim jacket from Zara. You can never have enough denim jackets. Haha! At least that's what I always say to justify my splurging. I'm obsessed with jackets. I can't help it.


And what else am I obsessed about these days? David Gandy. Lol. That was a nice segue, wasn't it? No? Okay. Haha! Obsessed is too intense a word. But it's David Gandy. I can't help it as well.



 Denim Jacket: Zara
Shirt: Zara
Jeans: Levi's
Necklace: H&M
Bag: Zara
Shoes: Payless
Sunnies: Prada

And I leave with you JLo's music video featuring David Gandy. Enjoy!


No comments: