Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Awkwardology.


And the award for Most Awkward Photo goes to... Lol. I've always wanted to have photos that can actually have that magazine spread vibe but my awkwardness in front of the camera just gets in the way. Haha. That's why I'm grateful for filters. At least my photos won't be that bad. Takes away some of the awkwardness. Haha! Maybe I should just change my blog name to: An Awkward Fashionholic.


The Zara leather jacket once more. I have to make the most of it in this sometime cool weather we're having these days. The only time we get cool weather is when it rains and it was beginning to rain when we were taking these photos. So they're all the more awkward coz we were hurrying things up. Haha.



Love this necklace I got from Hong Kong.  Made in Korea, I think.



Twitter & Instagram: @sharniehung
Tumblr: arandomfashionholic.tumblr.com


Jacket: Zara
Top: From Hong Kong
Skirt: Zara
Boots: Rubi On
Necklace: From Hong Kong

No comments: