Sunday, July 8, 2012

Spikes and Neon.


Spikes and neon. Yeah! Lol. I got the sandals at Mongkok. Gotta love some of the designs they come up with. (But those spikes really hurt. I'm clumsy. My right foot is fine though.) That's why we always, always, always go back. Shopping makes me both happy and depressed. Lol. Coz I can't have it all. Boo.


The neon top and neon choker necklace are also from Mongkok. Yeah, it's not really one of my favorite places. No. Not at all. And the mullet skirt? Who can resist mullet skirts? Still can't. Lol.


Got the bag from H&M. Love that store. Everyone does. It tends to get crazy in there though. The lines are unbelievable but very worth the wait, eh? I'm sure the answer is a resounding "YES!". Lol. I think I go all "crazy eyes" sometimes. Wonder if H&M will ever come to the Philippines. That will surely be something to see.


Should I maybe get a haircut soon? Hmmm.






Love this Forever 21 ring! Couldn't decide if I should buy the silver or the gold one so I bought both. Cries.

Top: From Hong Kong
Mullet Skirt: Cotton On 
Clutch Bag: H&M
Shoes: From Hong Kong

No comments: