Monday, August 15, 2011

2AM.



Vest: From Seoul, Korea
Top: From Seoul, Korea
Wedges: Millie's
Envelope Bag: From Seoul, Korea (Get the bag.)

Meet-up with a friend on a business trip.

Another friend and I went to watch Captain America: The First Avenger before actually meeting up with her coz she had some set-up to do for work. Chris Evans. Drool. (Chris Evans in military uniform. More drool. You just want to give hum a backhug. Lol.) Never really thought that way about Chris Evans but after seeing the movie that's the only reaction I have. Lol. And it does help that the movie was really done well. Been getting great reviews from people so we wanted to catch it on the big screen. Lucky we got the chance!



After the movie, went straight to Manila Peninsula in Makati. Had to wait a while still before our friend was done with work. And we think we actually saw the members of the group, Korn in the lobby just as they were checking in. But we weren't sure. Lol. Though there were members of Ovation Productions and I know Korn was going to perform here coz of the endless string of commercials on TV. We thought of getting a picture with them but it would be kind of awkward since we don't really know them know them. Anyway, it was burgers, fondue and good conversation throughout the night.



Hmmm, I want to get another haircut.

5 comments:

Alma ♡ said...

Loving the vest and bag!
I agree with you. I like Big Bang as a group the most too, even though they're good as solo artists. But the main reason why they're my favourite kpop group is that they stand out. Their music and appearence are different than other groups

xoxo

Guiltyhyena said...

I've been meaning to buy a envelope clutch. mmm Chris Evans is quite hot!

Did I read 'Big Bang' yes I'm a fan of them too, I got to discover 2NE1 through them.

Liza said...

Love the wedges!!

XO, Liza
fashion over groceries

Annie Lollapalooza said...

so chic!
and that clutch is LOVE!
a great pop of color ♥

Pieter said...

Lovely vest and bag!
Great outfit :D x

Theblackm4ze.blogspot.com