Sunday, January 20, 2013

Red.


How is everyone's 2013 going? Mine's started off great. But with all the busy-ness going on, haven't had the chance to update this blog again. Have a few backlogs as well. Sounds familiar, right? Lol. My updating skills are better on Instagram.


I hope I get around to things in the coming week. January's about to end soon and this is only my first post. Boo. Time's flying too fast. It's kinda scary. Lol. Anyways, I finally found a red blazer to love! Wee. Bought this in Hong Kong and it was on sale. So quite the steal. I know some probably are tired of the spikes trend but I still love it!


Never really bought a lot of short skirts in my life. And I was afraid I won't be able to pull this one off. But I love the print! And it's such a steal at 60HKD. So I thought, what the heck. Could just style it so it doesn't look too off on me.


I do love Mongkok.




All that's left is to think of a title. Sigh.

Twitter & Instagram: @sharniehung
arandomfashionholic.tumblr.com

Blazer: From Hong Kong
Top: Cotton On
Skirt: From Hong Kong
Boots: Rubi On
Necklace: How Much? (Hong Kong)
Ring: Forever 21 
Clutch Bag: From Hong Kong

No comments: