Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Blast.

Hey, got a new haircut, by the way. Photos soon, I hope!


Remembered this day clearly. Waited in line for Jco Donuts for 45 minutes?! Yes, we are addicts. Lol. The Jco Donut craze is really something else. Now, I want one. Shoot. 


All I can think about while posting these are that spoilers could probably be out for Faith drama. Lol. I need help. Must resist spoilers!!

Vest: From Seoul, Korea
Top: From Hong Kong
Pants: From Hong Kong
Accessories: H&M, From Hong Kong 
Wedges: Millie's

2 comments:

I.K.I.N.T.O.O. said...

I just randomly found your blog and I'm kinda digging it...I especially like your k-pop selections; 2ne1 is one of my favorite k pop bands ever :) You wear a lot more color than me but I still enjoy your outfit posts. Following.

-Ezi

ikintoo.blogspot.com

Eleonora said...

Your jacket's grgeous!
Hope you'll visit my blog and leave a comment!

xoxo
http://follementefashion.blogspot.it/